Ozon, the official partner of the Russian Figure Skating Cup Final, and Sports.ru invite fans to prepare for the tournament. We will release several materials about the main characters of the competition and figure skating in general. At the end of each material - a small question for attention. Let's go!
Jumping has long been an important part of figure skating, although they were not always in this sport. However, now it is impossible to imagine skaters without jumps - athletes receive most of the points for technique for them.
There are 6 main types of jumps in figure skating, but it is not so easy to distinguish between them.
Initially, jumps in figure skating were needed only to draw more complex figures with skates on the ice. Their performance was not evaluated in any way, but over time everything has changed.
• All 6 types are divided into two groups: scalloped (toe loop, flip and lutz) and costal (salchow, axel and rittberger). If the skater jumps from the leg on which he slides, then the jump is costal. If the skater, as it were, strikes the ice with the toe (toe) of his free leg before jumping, then the element is toothed.
• Rib jumps are divided into two types: some are performed from the inner edge of the skate (closer to the big toe), others from the outside (closer to the little toe).
• All jumps are performed from one turn in the air to four. In theory, the human body can withstand a jump of five revolutions, but in reality no one has tried such jumps.
• Jumps can be performed with arms raised, this complicates the element. One hand raised in a jump is called tano, two are called rippon.
• All jumps can be made in a cascade, performing them one after another immediately after landing. Often an oiler is used to connect between jumps in a cascade - a single simple jump.
• During a multi-turn jump the athlete experiences loads up to 10g, which is more than the astronaut endures when descending from orbit. But such overloads last a split second, so skaters practically do not feel them. And athletes land with a force 5-8 times greater than their weight.
• The average jump height is 40-50 centimeters, but some of them were 80-85 cm away from the ice.
Now let's look at the jumps themselves.
I ordered a phone case here on the well-known website from the Middle Kingdom.
I just didn't take into account the location of the camera. It turned out creepy.
1.2K Posts 12.1K Followers
0. Referral and tracking links are prohibited - we will punish with Russian thoroughness and Chinese sophistication. In general, do not forget to cut off tails like? Spm = from links. & pvid =.
1. In the same way, discussions on the topic "how to receive the goods and return the money" are prohibited. We really do not like fraudsters.
2. Automatic translation of descriptions is, of course, almost always funny, but we should not forget that community members have probably already seen enough of it. Write only about the most outstanding masterpieces of unnatural intelligence.
3. It's no secret that sellers can be dishonest, and marketplace arbitrage is biased. Nevertheless, we ask you to abstract from emotions, no matter how overwhelming you are, and instead describe the situation in as much detail as possible. By the way, if you do this before writing angry responses to sellers and site employees, and even more so pressing buttons, the likelihood of getting useful and timely advice from more experienced participants increases significantly.
When the cat sees what you cannot see
Cool four-room pet carrier
We have been looking for a soft carrier for a long time, with which you can comfortably travel with your cat.
Including on the plane. As a result, we found this one)
This carrier can expand in all four directions, increasing the space for the pet to move inside to walk inside.