Greetings, reader of my blog!
Stewed eggplant with tomatoes is a light summer dish. It prepares quickly, the main thing is to collect all the good quality ingredients. The dish is simple, because its taste depends on the quality of the ingredients.
Stewed eggplant with vegetables
- Eggplants are cut into cubes, salted and left for 20 minutes.
- After the specified time, the released liquid is drained.
- Onions are cut into small pieces, carrots and peppers are cut into strips, tomatoes are cut into slices, and garlic is chopped with a garlic press.
- The first is the onion, to which, after 5 minutes, the carrots are added.
- Then, every 7 minutes, all other vegetables are laid out in turn in the pan in the following sequence: peppers, eggplants, tomatoes.
- At the end, the dish is salted, peppery and sent in a saucepan to the oven preheated to 180 ° C for 10 minutes.
- Before serving, eggplants with vegetables are crushed with chopped herbs.
In sour cream sauce
- Eggplants are cut into medium cubes, which are boiled for 5 minutes in salted water, after which they are reclined in a colander.
- After they are dry, the cubes are rolled in flour and sent to a heavy-bottomed saucepan, where they are fried until golden brown in butter.
- Next, vegetables are poured with sour cream, salted and sprinkled with herbs.
- The dish is stewed under the lid for about half an hour until tender.
This recipe for stewed eggplant is the most simple one, a minimum of ingredients is used here, so a novice housewife can easily prepare it. A product such as chopped garlic will give the dish a special pungency and piquancy. If you grind cooked and cooled foods in a blender, you get delicious eggplant caviar.
- ready-made broth - 100 ml;
- eggplant - 300 g;
- carrots - 2 pcs;
- garlic - 2-3 medium cloves;
- bay leaf - 1 pc .;
- sunflower oil - 50 ml;
- onions - 1 pc .;
- salt - 2 g;
- dried parsley - 3 g
Greetings, reader of my blog!
When a large crop of zucchini is harvested, it is impossible to preserve them all. Anyway, some part of the crop has to be kept fresh. This is a culture that, if properly stored, can be kept fresh for up to six months or longer. And this means that during the whole winter you can cook something tasty from them for your family. Moreover, there are a lot of options for fresh dishes. And today I propose one of them - stuffed zucchini with rings and bake in the oven or just stew in a pan.
Zucchini stuffed with chicken breast and cheese
Don't think we're going to fill the courgettes with whole chicken breast. This recipe uses minced chicken, which can be cooked from the breast, or take chicken from other parts of the chicken or turkey.
For cooking, you need products:
- 2 medium zucchini,
- Chicken breast - 250 g,
- Mozzarella cheese or any other - 120 g (half will go into the filling , the other for sprinkling),
- Milk - 1-2 tbsp. l.,
- 1 egg,
- 80 g melted butter,
- 2 tomatoes,
- Vegetable oil for greasing the mold, <
- Spices (salt, ground black pepper, turmeric, etc.) - to taste.
- Cut the vegetable into slices, take out the middle with a spoon. At the same time, bring 2-3 liters of water in a saucepan to a boil, add salt there to taste. Dip the prepared zucchini rings into boiling water. Turn off the heat and leave the zucchini in hot water for 10 minutes.
- Cut the chicken breast into small pieces, put it in the blender bowl. Add half of the cut out centers there.
- From the rest of the cut out centers, you can add in the preparation of courgette caviar or pancakes.
- Cut the cheese into small pieces, put it in a blender bowl, add milk, 1 egg, salt to taste and add spices. Turn on the blender and grind everything to the state of minced meat. If you don't have a blender, you can use a regular meat grinder.
- After 10 minutes, drain the water from the zucchini and place them in a baking dish. We fill them with the prepared filling.
- Cut the tomatoes into thin slices, there should be as many as there are slices prepared. We lay them out on top of the minced meat.
- Cover the form with foil and send it to bake in an oven preheated to 200 ° C for 25-30 minutes. After half an hour, rub the cheese on a fine grater. We take out the form from the oven, remove the foil, sprinkle the zucchini with grated cheese.
- We send to bake for a few more minutes, until the cheese is browned.
- Ready, stuffed in this way, zucchini are incredibly tasty, juicy and just melt in your mouth.
Baked zucchini stuffed with chicken, mushrooms and cheese
- 1 onion;
- 200 g of mushrooms;
- 200 g of boiled chicken fillet;
- 1 processed cheese (90-100 g);
- 1 carrot;
- 2-3 cloves of garlic;
- a few sprigs of dill;
- 4 zucchini ;
- a few tablespoons of vegetable oil;
- salt - to taste;
- ground black pepper - to taste;
- 100 ml of fatty cream;
- 100 g of hard cheese.
- Cut the onion, mushroom, chicken and cream cheese into small cubes. Grate the carrots on a coarse grater. Chop the garlic and dill.
- Cut the zucchini into several 4–5 cm kegs. Scrape the core out and place the kegs in a dish or on a greased baking sheet. Season them with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a skillet and, stirring occasionally, sauté the onion until soft. Add carrots and cook for a few more minutes. Then add the mushrooms and garlic and fry for 2-3 minutes. Add the chicken, salt and pepper to the skillet. Stir, pour in the cream and cook for a few more minutes.
- Remove the pan from the stove, add the cream cheese and dill and stir thoroughly. Stuff the zucchini with the filling and place in the oven preheated to 180 ° C for 50 minutes. Sprinkle the zucchini with grated cheese and bake for another 10 minutes.