There are never too many balls, especially on a children's birthday. Today we will make a Dino style garland with our own hands. It is perfect for decorating a holiday for both boys and girls about 5-7 years old. It can be placed on a table or decorated with a sideboard.
- arch with fasteners to create a garland 1.2–1.8 m;
- green classic latex balloons 10 inches;
- balloons with chrome effect gold and green;
- green and gold latex balloons 5 inches;
- balloons Tropical Leaves;
- transparent balloon Green crystal; <
- plastic balloon stick;
- large 18 "round foil balloons, star and dinosaur shape;
- modeling balls ШДМ 260; < li> small foil dinosaurs;
- transparent tape;
- hand pump;
- garland in the form of an artificial branch; <
- artificial branches with leaves.
The arch also includes attachments for attaching a garland. You can use them or execute it in a standard way.
Create a garland
- Using a hand pump for 0.5-2 strokes, we will inflate a pair of classic balls with a diameter of 5 inches. We will tie them together using a double twist and a knot.
- Let's add a pair to the garland: take out the tail from the fixed ball and tie it to a two by the jumper of the balls with a diameter of 5 inches.
- Let's do more 8-10 pairs on each side, including 5 "golden balls.
- Fix the resulting twos so that they cover the gaps in the garland.
- Use a hand pump to inflate a round foil ball and in the shape of an asterisk. We twist the ball into the ponytails for modeling and tying it up.
- We fix the foil balls on different sides of the garland with the help of a tied SDM: we wrap it around the balls from the garland.
- Inflate the foil ball in the shape of a dinosaur with a hand pump. We twist the ball for modeling into the valve and tie it, cut off the excess.
- There is a special tail at the bottom of the dinosaur. We twist the SHDM into it and tie it.
- Fix the dinosaur in the center of the arch.
- Use a hand pump to inflate two small foil dinosaurs, tie the valve.
- Glue the lower tails to the inner side with scotch tape so that they do not stand out.
- Cut the SDM in half, glue it on the tape from the inside of the dinosaur in the center.
- Tie the ball for modeling on a knot. We got strings, for which we fix the dinosaurs on a garland, tying them to the left and right of the finished balls.
- Add a garland in the form of an artificial branch on one side of the arch.
- Take branches with artificial leaves. First straighten them completely, then fold the sharp tip into a loop and insert the edge into a green 10 "ball.
- Wind up and tie a ball of SMM so that it does not come off.
- On the other side we will fix the resulting artificial branches with leaves by inserting them between the balls and wrapping them with a ball for modeling.
Video master class
This balloon workshop is simple, but allows you to create a spectacular party decoration.
Create your own bright decorations together with the studio "Mikros"!