You are here
Course use of stimulating cream "Dinamol" for potency is recommended for:
- functional disorders in the sexual sphere in men,
- permanent weakening of erection,
- decreased sex drive,
- shortening the duration of intercourse,
- loss of sensation in intimacy,
- premature ejaculation,
- dystrophic changes in erectile tissues,
- skin pathologies of the penis, accompanied by itching, dryness and irritation,
- dysfunction of the sebaceous glands,
- the presence of an unpleasant odor in the groin area.
The natural composition of the intimate stimulating cream for increasing potency "Dinamol" includes:
- Nutmeg fruit and shell oil. The strongest natural aphrodesiac that increases libido, sensitivity and susceptibility to intimate caresses. It has tonic and antispasmodic properties. Eliminates manifestations of impotence and relieves premature ejaculation.
- Egg oil. It activates the blood supply to the tissues of the genital organs, which contributes to a stable and long-lasting erection. Creates the thinnest two-layer film on the surface of the skin (the upper layer is hydrophilic, the lower one is hydrophobic). This prevents the rapid drying of the epidermis and maintains the elasticity of the skin.
- Ambergris oil. A valuable aromatic ingredient that exudes female pheromones. Its presence in the cream enhances a man's sexual desire, positively affects his psycho-emotional state and contributes to noticeable physiological changes.
- Cacti oil. Increases libido and stabilizes erectile function. Increases the frequency of nocturnal emissions, erotic dreams.
- Butter cress oil. A popular ingredient in anti-inflammatory serums. Cress seed oil has a positive effect on male sexual activity.
- Iron mezui oil. The essential oils it contains have antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory effect on the human body. Healers of the island of Sri Lanka have long used iron tree oil as a powerful aphrodisiac for impotence.
- Clove oil. Combines outstanding bactericidal properties and the qualities of a powerful natural aphrodisiac. In a certain dosage, it stimulates libido, improves blood supply to the organs of the reproductive system.
- Common harmala oil. Its main alkaloids (harmaline and harmine) reduce the intensity of smooth muscle spasms and contribute to the accumulation of serotonin in the body.
- Hibiscus oil. A vegetable analogue of animal-derived musk, a popular aphrodisiac. Calms and stimulates the nervous system. Provides a long-lasting deodorizing effect. Hibiscus oil removes stagnation of blood and lymph, refreshes and strengthens the body's strength.
- Onion oil. It has a beneficial effect on the prostate gland and other organs of the male reproductive system. It activates the production of sperm, increases the volume of semen and the mobility of germ cells.
- Oil of Zanthoxylum Platypus. Prevents the development of skin pathologies. Strengthens blood microcirculation in the smallest subcutaneous capillaries.
- Paniculata woodworm oil. An effective folk remedy for dermatological problems. The seed oil of woodworm has the ability to improve the psychoemotional state of a person, to increase its stress resistance. With its help, symptoms of depression and apathy are eliminated, efficiency is increased. This ingredient allows you to get rid of physiological intimate problems associated with emotional and mental experiences.
Method of application
To increase potency, apply the cream in a small amount directly to the skin of the penis and lower abdomen. Spread it evenly over the entire surface with light massaging movements for 1-2 minutes. The procedure is repeated twice a day - in the morning and in the evening. The duration of the course is 1 month. Periodic use of the cream is allowed in order to eliminate unpleasant odors.
- the cream is intended exclusively for external use,
- if rashes, skin irritation and other signs of allergic reactions occur, stop using the cream,
- it is not recommended to apply the product to severely damaged areas of the skin, mucous membrane, the head of the penis,
- carefully remove excess cream before intercourse with a napkin,
- do not use the cream before the planned conception, as well as with intimate proximity with pregnant and lactating women.