Aspirin tablets can be found in almost every home among the medicines. This drug helps relieve headaches and fever. But not everyone knows that Aspirin, when added to face masks, is able to cope with various skin problems. This article will tell you what useful properties Aspirin has, and how to use it correctly in home cosmetology.
Acetylsalicylic acid or otherwise Aspirin is added to homemade masks, because the drug has the following beneficial properties for the skin:
- Anti-inflammatory. In this case, the result will be noticeable after a few hours. However, it is worth remembering that the drug does not affect the source of the inflammation itself. Therefore, if the cause of the inflammatory process is an allergen, then Aspirin will give only a temporary anti-inflammatory effect.
- Cleansing and antiseptic. A face mask with this component will help cleanse deep pores from impurities and sebum. And also there is a narrowing of the pores.
- Exfoliating. Aspirin removes dead skin in a very gentle way by loosening the bonds between new and old cells.
- Eliminates the oily sheen of the skin, helping to cope with the hyperfunction of the sebaceous glands.
- Regenerating. Under the influence of Aspirin, the process of tissue regeneration is accelerated.
- Pain reliever. Aspirin eliminates painful sensations on the skin, which can be associated with inflammation and various rashes.
- Temporarily removes black dots. The Aspirin mask will not replace professional face cleansing, but it will help in the event that you urgently need to get rid of this cosmetic defect, for example, before an important event. Under the influence of a chemical reaction, the drug makes blackheads less pronounced. However, after 2-3 days under the natural oxidation process, they may reappear.
As a result of these properties, the skin is gradually smoothed out. If you combine Aspirin with other components, you can achieve good hydration and nutrition of the skin, increase its elasticity and firmness, get rid of pigmentation and even out tone, as well as cope with minor age-related changes.
Due to the above useful properties of this drug, the main indications for homemade masks with Aspirin are:
- Oily type of skin;
- Problem skin with various rashes;
- Fading skin, dull complexion, uneven structure.
Despite its many beneficial properties, acetylsalicylic acid is a drug that, if used improperly, can aggravate the situation. That is why it is important to follow some rules.
- Only regular Aspirin should be used without various additives.
- In no case should a medicine be used to prepare homemade masks after the expiration date.
- Only freshly prepared cosmetic product can be used.
- The mask should be applied to a clean, better steamed face, preferably before bed. Do not use the product for the skin around the eyes!
- After using a cosmetic product, do not use decorative cosmetics for several hours.
- The composition is recommended to be applied only to problem areas of the skin. After use, the skin is lubricated with a moisturizer or nourishing cream.
- Before using the masks, you should definitely carry out an allergic test, applying a little of the composition to the inner bend of the elbow. In the absence of allergy symptoms 10 minutes after application, the product can also be used on the face.
- The action of masks with acetylsalicylic acid is similar to the effect of chemical peeling, after which the skin loses its resistance to sunlight. In this regard, it is not recommended to use such cosmetics in spring and summer. Stiklo konstrukcijos Terasų stiklinimas Pertvaros Stogeliai. And also to prevent the appearance of age spots, before each going out, it is necessary to apply cream with SPF protection to the skin.
Face masks with this component also have a number of contraindications, which include:
- Pregnancy ;
- Lactation period;
- Hypersensitivity to acetylsalicylic acid, as well as to other components of the mask; < li> Exacerbation of chronic diseases;
- Wounds, cuts and other damage to the skin;
- Tanned skin;
- Dry skin;
- Vascular mesh on the face - rosacea.
Let's look at several options for clearing masks:
- For all skin types with a whitening effect. To do this, 2 tablets of the drug are crushed with a mortar or rolling pin, mixed with 20 g of oatmeal flour and lemon juice is added until the consistency of a thick porridge is obtained. Apply to the skin and then rinse with a contrasting wash, using first warm, then cool water. The holding time is 10 minutes.
- A deep cleansing mask for those with oily skin. To do this, 4 crushed tablets are mixed with a tablespoon of blue clay and brought to a creamy consistency with freshly squeezed agave juice (aloe).
- Mask for combination skin. To do this, 4 crushed tablets are mixed with half a teaspoon of cinnamon and the same amount of liquid honey. After mixing the components, this mixture is poured with water to a mushy state, this will require 70-100 ml. Apply to problem areas and then rinse.
- Mask with a scrub effect. For preparation, 4 crushed tablets are mixed with 40 g of white clay and half a tablespoon of ground coffee. The product is applied using massage movements, kept for 20 minutes and washed off.