If you have children, then you definitely buy toys for them. And if you are getting ready to become parents, then you just thought about what you need to buy for children and at what age. You will find wholesale toys on the website at the link. But keep in mind that it is important to select them according to the age of the child so that they are useful, develop and safe. Today we'll talk about what you can buy in general and consider individual age groups and toys that are suitable for them.
What toys are there
- soft toys;
- everything for sports: balls, skateboards, and so on;
- educational toys, for example, constructors, puzzles;
- bicycles, scooters and other vehicles;
- radio-controlled toys;
- cars, robots, radio-controlled helicopters, etc.
How to choose by age
Consider what to buy:
- Up to 3 years old. These should be the simplest toys that the child can handle for sure: bricks, pyramids, sandbox shovels, and so on. The child will not need to think too much. He will just use the toy and understand how it works. After 2 years, you can already buy toys that need more for development. For example, large and light puzzles or, for example, toys in which you need to lay out a certain pattern.
- From 3 to 6 years old. At this age, you need to choose toys depending on gender. For example, girls should buy dolls to wear. But for boys, cars, toy safety pistols, and so on are more suitable. So a child from an early age will be aware of what gender it belongs to.
- Up to 10 years old. At this age, many children become bored with playing with ordinary toys. Boys already want more active toys. For example, cars with radio control, which they will play with great pleasure. But for girls, the same dollhouses are more suitable, in which they can play with dolls.
- From 10 years old. Actually the easiest stage. Here, the child does not want to just sit and play with toys in the house. Better to start accustoming him to outdoor activities. A boy should definitely buy a bicycle, but girls usually want roller skates more. This is the period when you need to buy something that will make your child more mobile.
Following the link you will find not only toys, but also everything you need for children. For example, a high chair and other products. The first step in buying a toy is to match it by age so that it is safe and fun, and only then pay attention to other things.
Partner News - Today, 11:20 pm We would be very grateful if you share this news on social networks
How to choose toys by child's age
Toys and supplies for children.
What are the fabric blinds for windows so famous for? The World of Cornices gives some hints