Planter-bike made of paper (newspaper) tubes
Hello dear friends. My name is Elena Puzanova.
Wicker items have entered our everyday life with confidence and for a long time. They give the room an original and stylish look. Baskets, flower pots, bread bins, trays, etc. woven paper (newspaper) tubes harmoniously exist in a modern interior. In appearance, finished products are in no way inferior to those made from vines. Using various weaving techniques, products are created, the range of which can vary from light, elegant panels to various interior decor items, and even furniture.
To all of us, lovers of everything new and unusual in weaving from paper vine, sometimes we have to repeat ourselves, weave to order. After such work, you always want to escape from everyday life, standards and exercise your pens with something extraordinary.
In this video tutorial, I will tell you how to weave a planter-bicycle from paper (newspaper) tubes. This method of weaving is very simple and even if you are a beginner in weaving from newspaper tubes, then it will not be difficult for you to weave the same.
For work you will need:
-Consumable A4 paper,
-check tape (or strip of paper),
-2 even sticks or skewers for barbecue,
-1 h. building color blue,
- plumbing pipe with a plug with a diameter of 4 cm.
If the tubes are from newspapers with a font, then it is better to paint the finished product with white acrylic paint with PVA glue, and then paint it in the desired color.
A fidget can feel like an adult if he has his own vehicle, but not with two wheels, like a bicycle, but with four, like an electric car! The Europeans called this type of transport velomobiles, and the Dutch even called them "da-caras".
The children's velomobile is a miniature car that is operated with pedals. In other words, it is a muscle-driven vehicle that combines efficiency, simplicity and environmental friendliness.
The velomobile has characteristics that a regular bicycle does not include in its functionality:
In general, a velomobile can become necessary for every person, here you really need to build on your habits, lifestyle and preferences.
8. Several coils of electrical tape provide a secure seal to the threaded rod and tube grease. The clamp will hold firmly during the mounting of the bearing. Assembling the body of a children's car
9. Align both stars coaxially so that the chain is free of bends. Tighten the nuts so that there would be free play. 10. Create chain and sprocket protection. 11. Using the clamps, set the sidewalls of the body, secure with self-tapping screws. Cut the side pieces to size. 12. Screw on the instrument panel and secure the steering column. Adjust the steering wheel. Make a comfortable back. Glue and screw the back and front covers. Any body to choose: sport or retro 13. The dashboard "Sport" coupe is equipped with switches and a digital clock. Also, you need to set a warning sound. The backrest folds down, access to the trunk opens, you can store a toolbox. 14. Aluminum elements are added for decoration: the strips are glued and screwed on the sides to simulate the molding, and the radiator grill. 15. On the basis of one frame, you can make other models, for example, the "retro" version. The body is painted in dark red metallic and is decorated with a spare wheel. 16. The windshield is cut out of plexiglass (thickness 4 mm) and fastened with two brackets on rivets. 17. Bumper, fenders and footrests in this version are made of aluminum as they are easy to bend. Reflective plates function as rear lights.
Velomobiles, like other types of entertainment and sports transport, can be different in their structure and capabilities. But, despite this, there is still a standard for the external and functional content of this type of transport. an elomobile, in its usual form, includes:
Naturally, the standard is the ability to pour paint, add notes. After all, if a person who is converting an ordinary bicycle into a velomobile has undertaken such an interesting mission, it means that his imagination is sufficiently developed and will help to make a special design.
Do you know what a velomobile is? On it you can not only teach your children how to ride a bike, but also quite realistically use it for adults as a means of transportation. Do you know that a velomobile can be assembled by hand if you have drawings for a model with four wheels and a desire to do it? Not? Then this article is for you.
Velomobile is not only a toy for a child
A great advantage of personal work on a velomobile is that there are no difficulties with making changes - the design can be improved at your discretion. In addition, you can add your own ideas, even if they are purely decorative. Practical innovations include the use of a motor. In this case, you can use a motorcycle, which in the design replaces the usual drive wheel.
The most common models are three-wheeled velomobiles with conventional tube wheels. As a rule, the drive wheel has a larger diameter. This approach is required in order to provide the vehicle with greater maneuverability and speed. The mass of conventional velomobiles, built according to the standard design, is about 16-18 kilograms. Every design change affects the weight of the vehicle.
There are many videos on the network on how to make a velomobile with your own hands. They demonstrate how such a unit develops a speed of up to 40 kilometers per hour. Due to some additions, it is possible to provide an efficient multi-speed gearbox, as well as to ensure the ability to drive not only on roads, but also on light off-road. When driving at high speed, the brakes play an important role. The most common installation of double disc brakes, due to which, if necessary, the vehicle can be stopped quite quickly. It should be noted that the drawings that allow you to assemble a velomobile with your own hands never contain information on changing the standard design of the brakes, since this is unsafe.
Rear bike dismantling:
First bike dismantling:
Decorative bicycle made of twine and tubes. Master class with step by step photos
Master class on needlework "Kashpo - bicycle" Kotlyarova Olga Yurievna, teacher of additional education, MAOU DOD "House of Children's Creativity" of the Moscow Region "Leninogorsk Municipal District" of the Republic of Tatarstan. an aster class for senior students, educators and parents. Master class assignment:
interior decoration, souvenir for family and friends. Friends, I suggest you make a decorative planter for all your loved ones for calendar and family holidays.
I will drive the bike for a long time. I will stop him in the back meadows. Narva flowers and give a bouquet, To the girl I love. Narva flowers and give a bouquet, To the girl I love.
teach how to make a planter-bike from waste materials.
to expand knowledge in the field of arts and crafts, the development of creative potential, the formation of an ecological and aesthetic culture when working with waste material.
A detailed description of the master class "Planter - bike". Materials required: - twine thread - thick cardboard - pencil - cocktail tubes - titanium glue - coffee beans - scissors
1. We take thick cardboard, apply an object that is very similar to a wheel (for example, a reel of scotch tape), circle it, cut it out. For one wheel you need 2 pieces of cardboard, they need to be glued together. You need to make 3 such bases for the wheel.
2. We wrap all the blanks with jute twine. 3. We take the cocktail tube, measure it 2 centimeters before the bend and then cut it off - these will be the spokes of the bicycle, this is necessary for the stability of the structure. For one wheel you need 4 blanks. Since there are 3 wheels, 12 pieces need to be made. Then wrap all the pieces with twine. 4. 4 blanks, wrapped with twine, glue together with "Titan" glue, like this. 5. We insert such a construction into a circle made of cardboard, wrapped in twine. The wheel is ready. For a bicycle, you will need 3 of these wheels. 6. We take whole coffee beans and glue on one side 2 the back of a bicycle wheel. 7. Take the cocktail tube, measure 2 centimeters before the fold and 3 centimeters after the fold, cut it off. We need 2 such blanks for the steering wheel. Now they need to be connected together. 8. Wrap the steering wheel with twine. 9. Take 1 cocktail tube, measure 11 centimeters, such a blank will fasten the rear wheels together. 10. At the steering wheel, which we got and the parts for fastening the rear wheels, decorate the edges with small coffee beans. 11. Take one tube, bend and stretch where the fold is. The tube on the short side must be cut, smeared with a drop of glue and the piece remaining from the blanks for the wheels inserted into it.
12. We wrap the resulting structure with jute twine. You will need 2 such blanks.
13. Let's start assembling the bike. Insert a straight tube into the rear wheels using Titanium glue.
14. In the front wheel, insert the blanks from point 11,12. We glue it for strength. We decorate the front wheel on both sides.
The model of the proposed DIY bike is based on its historical ancestor from the 1880s, which was a huge front wheel and a disproportionately small rear. It was very popular, but was most often used by men in circuses, i.e. women in long dresses found it uncomfortable to move around. In such bicycles, the center of gravity was shifted to the front wheel, so it was important to have a certain dexterity for the safety of movement.
A bicycle made from scrap materials is distinguished by the fact that it has two small wheels that give it stability. Perhaps such a modification would have been more practical and safer if it had been invented by the architect of the 19th century.
Work begins with the manufacture of the main wheel. From a thick wire about 40 cm long, you need to make a circle with a diameter of 13 cm. The dimensions are not critical. We bend the wheel into a circle and weld the ends of the wire with welding. For the convenience of work, we clamp it in a vice.
Take the finished circle, which will be the front wheel, cut off the thin wire from the grill, from which the spokes will be made.
We apply and weld a thin wire across the diameter of the wheel crosswise so that it is convenient to place the center.
Having placed the washer in the middle of the wheel, weld on these two spokes and begin to weld the rest of the spokes evenly by eye to the circle and the washer.
The outcome of the previous stage. We clean everything with sandpaper or a grinder.
After cleaning the second washer, put it on the center from above and weld it to hide the welding that was inside the washer.
We take two straight pieces of thick wire or nails, or thin bolts - everything will do, and we clean them.
At the end we weld two small nuts to create a bushing on which the wheel will be mounted. After that we clean it up.
Any small bolt that matches the diameter of the nuts will work for the hub.