The need to take protein when losing weight and working on the relief is dictated by the following:
1. Losing weight, first of all, implies a low-calorie diet, this leads to a protein deficiency, which should not be allowed, as this can lead to many diseases. In particular, a decrease in the body's immune defense, the synthesis of proteins of the connective tissue of the dermis and its appendages is disrupted: the skin loses its elasticity, becomes dry and flabby, premature wrinkles are formed, hair becomes thinner and grows poorly. The menstrual cycle is disturbed. Psychological problems arise - asthenization.
2. Sensing a lack of protein, the body includes adaptive reactions aimed at synthesizing vital polypeptides (enzymes, receptors, biogenic regulators, hemoglobin, etc.) from the decay products of less important ones, while contractile proteins are destroyed first of all, that is, muscle mass is lost.
3. Degradation of fatty acids: β-oxidation occurs with the participation of a large number of enzymes, that is, proteins. Roughly speaking, fat burning is impossible without protein.
4. The assimilation of proteins requires 30% more energy than the assimilation of carbohydrates or fats, so the actual caloric content of proteins is not 4.1 kcal, but about 3 kcal per 1 g. In order to compensate for the increased energy consumption, the body begins to use its energy reserve - fat depot (the so-called specifically dynamic action of food). It is estimated that its consumption increases by 30–40%. It is not surprising that in such conditions, adipose tissue begins to be actively consumed, compensating for the needs of the body.
5. In conditions of weight loss, the body tries to maintain homeostasis, that is, when nutrients are supplied, it tries to create energy reserves in the form of fat. Unlike carbohydrates, the intake of amino acids does not accelerate fat synthesis.
6. Protein not only itself takes longer to assimilate, but also lengthens the process of assimilating carbohydrates. This reduces the total glycemic index of the food consumed and allows a sufficient blood sugar level to be maintained for a long time without insulin surges. And this makes it possible to effectively and easily cope with the feeling of hunger. 
During the drying period, athletes consume more than protein. Many of them also take a complex of essential amino acids BCAA, since they cannot be synthesized in the human body. BCAA contains valine, leucine and isoleucine, they make up one third of all proteins. Such amino acids help maintain muscle mass, protect it from burning, that is, help stop catabolic processes.
For athletes, they are the so-called fuel, as they take part in building muscles, restoring the body after training.
Also, often during the drying period, many people use fat burners, which are a separate type of biological additives. These drugs include stimulants that help break down body fat.
But doctors recommend not relying fully on dietary supplements. You need to pay due attention to your diet, choose only those foods that are low in calories and high in vitamins, nutrients, minerals and amino acids.
If you recently decided to get rid of excess fat, then you have probably thought about it a lot, and are waiting for immediate results.
With your courage now, you expect to have a consistent visible effect that you can track weekly.
In reality, weight loss and fat burning are two different things. Kilograms can be lost by reducing the volume of water, glycogen, muscle or fat.
There are too many weight loss nutrition programs roaming the internet, often calling for a calorie deficit that inhibits muscle retention and leads to metabolic dysfunction in the long run.
To prevent fat loss from harming lean muscles, it is necessary to develop a diet to dry the body based on sound scientific principles.
This article was written to teach you how to build a meal plan step by step to reduce the percentage of body fat without losing muscle mass, how to properly formulate and maintain a daily diet.
Day - (Mon, Tue, Wed)
Low Carb Phase
Purpose: to increase the rate of fat burning, to minimize the use of proteins as energy sources.
Fat burning occurs due to: