Fried potatoes are considered one of the most popular dishes on the planet. It is fried in every corner of the world, but not everywhere it is fried with mushrooms. If you are one of those who have never used mushrooms in such a dish, our article is especially for you!
Potatoes with mushrooms - how did it all start?
Potato dishes have been familiar to people since at least the 15th century. Messages about them came to us from distant parts of Europe, where this vegetable steamed with zucchini was part of many peasant stews. Often they were prepared both from the previously mentioned zucchini and from carrots, a small portion of salt and onions. Such a widespread distribution of this dish is due to the simplicity of its preparation, the maximum cheapness of ingredients (after all, all European lands in the Middle Ages were dotted with vegetables such as carrots and zucchini), as well as taste (and in fact, who doesn't like homemade soup?).
Everything changed during revolutions and coups, when rebellious peasants robbed the houses of merchants and castles of kings, there on their tables they found food and products that they had never even seen in their eyes, and possibly during one of such raids (or rather after him), mushrooms were discovered to the peasants.
Not that they could not pick them in the forest before, but not every worker had spices and good stone stoves, from which the taste of the lord's mushrooms, from the taste of the peasants' fruits, differed as well as, for example, they differ from each other friend homemade dumplings, from the cheapest store.
And since then, according to the gastronomes, the fruits have entered into the full use of almost every dish, not excluding the same peasant soup.
But the discovery was precisely tubers with mushrooms, which every few years, so to speak, became a truly “fashionable” dish.
But tubers with fruits were most popular at the beginning of the 20th century, when, due to globalization, incomparable champignons spread around the world.
Below you will learn how to deliciously, step by step and correctly fry vegetables with mushrooms (with dried and pickled) - in a pan, over a fire and how to make a salad from these ingredients.
Potato casserole with pickled mushrooms
Casserole with pickled mushrooms is considered a real delicacy in many southern cities of Asia, since the ingredients and recipe of this dish correspond to the love of Asians for spicy.
And so for cooking, let's take:
Turkey in sour cream sauce is considered a fairly modern dish that came to us from Brazil, but in this article we will tell you about the French recipe for this dish, where turkey is also cooked with mushrooms.
Where did the mushroom turkey come from?
The idea to cook turkey came from Nigeria, where this poultry was once one of the main sources of meat. Later, the recipe for baked turkey migrated to Brazil, where the bird was cooked by stuffing it with tomato sauce. Over the years, Brazilians redefined their views on food, starting to stuff turkey with other types of meat, and using tomato sauce along with cream, coating the entire dish with this mixture on the outside, so that it would have a crispy crust.
Turkey with mushrooms in sour cream sauce
This is a classic recipe for Turkey, which, surprisingly, originated at one end of the hemisphere, but has reached the exact opposite. This dish can be served not only during the holidays, but also on weekends, because it is quite easy to prepare!
We will use the following products for cooking:
- Turkey carcass,
- Sweet potatoes - 300 grams,
- Olive oil,
- Tomato paste, <
- Pork - 500 grams,
- Onion - 1 piece ,
- Sour cream 9% - 150 grams,
- Frozen champignons - 100 grams,
- Greens, salt and spices - to taste.
- It is necessary to remove all excess feathers from the carcass with tweezers, after which it is advisable to process it with a burner.
- The champignons must be defrosted in advance, but this process should be approached with great care. The fact is that water crystals burst during rapid defrosting, killing the taste and texture of the fruit.
- In order to properly defrost the mushrooms, their temperature must be increased gradually. First, put them in a freezer with a temperature of 0 degrees, then after about 6 hours they should be transferred to the refrigerator for another 6 hours, and then you can let the fruits settle on the kitchen table for about an hour.
- Now we need to marinate our meat - prepare a mixture of basil, rosemary and thyme, which, together with salt and vinegar, must be mixed in a blender.
- Carefully rub our marinade into the meat, as if massaging the carcass.
- In this state, the bird should be left in a cold place for a day.
- About an hour before the meat needs to be removed from the marinade, cook the potatoes by cutting them into thick round pieces.
- Then chop the pork meat into large cubes, as well as the onion.
- Fry the onions until golden brown, add spices, the remaining tomato paste and basil there, and send the meat to them, which we will stew.
- Soon the meat will begin to cover with a crust, at this moment it must be removed from the fire.
- Take out the Turkey, stuff it with our pork, potatoes, mushrooms and sauce, and pour sour cream over it.
- Heat the oven to 200 degrees and send our bird there for 2.5 hours. Bon appetit!
Nutritional value per gram of product
Italian style turkey
Mushrooms in a creamy or sour cream sauce in the oven is an unusual and sophisticated dish that will help bring a pleasant variety to your everyday diet. Step-by-step recipes contain simple algorithms that even an inexperienced cook can handle.
In this article, we will show you how to cook stewed mushrooms simply, quickly and effortlessly. Dish with cream or sour cream have an attractive appearance, mouth-watering aroma and delicious taste. Correct heat treatment preserves the beneficial properties of forest products.
Creating a culinary masterpiece is possible with the simplest and most affordable products bought in the store. The food turns out to be very tasty and aromatic due to the ideal combinations of components that are in harmony with each other.
Recipe Stewed Mushrooms with Sour Cream Sauce and Onions
A hearty, juicy and tender dish with which you can surprise relatives at a family dinner and please friends at a festive feast.
Ingredients we need:
- Champignons - 0.6-0.7 kg.
- Creamy - 90 g.
- Wheat flour - 3 tbsp. l.
- Sour cream - 0.3-0.35 l.
- Water - 3 tbsp.
- Bow - 2 heads.
- Vegetable - 4-5 tbsp. l.
- Salts to taste.
- Black pepper according to preference.
- Remove the film with the mushroom, cut off the ends from the bottom of the fruit bodies, gently rinse under running water, cut into small cubes.
- We put the pan on the fire, we make the power medium. We introduce a small amount of vegetable oil, lay out the mushrooms and fry them thoroughly for 15 minutes. Do not forget to stir the food regularly to avoid burning.
- We clean the onion from the husk, cut it into thin quarters, half rings or rings and add it to a container with mushrooms.
- Gently mix, add salt and black pepper as you prefer. Leave the container on the stove for about 101-15 minutes.
- We select a separate frying pan in which we drown a small amount of butter. Pour in a few tablespoons of flour, sifted in advance, and fry it until a creamy or pinkish hue appears.
- We add water (it will be better if it is boiled), mix thoroughly so that no lumps form.
- Pour the prepared mass into a container with food. Fill with sour cream and beat with a whisk or wooden spoon.
- Make a slow fire. Simmer the mass for about 3-5 minutes, then add salt and pepper, mix gently and simmer for another 3-5 minutes.
Recipe Sauce with fresh mushrooms, eggs and sour cream for pasta
A great solution that is perfect not only for pasta, but also for other side dishes.
Meat baked with mushrooms and vegetables is an exquisite dish that has an appetizing appearance and pleasant aroma. The following list presents a set of step-by-step simple recipes that will tell you how to bake meat with mushrooms in a sleeve or on a pan.
What can be made from meat, mushrooms, vegetables, tomatoes, potatoes and cheese? In this article, we will analyze how to cook meat like a merchant or in French in a sour cream or creamy sauce in the oven, and also analyze recipes for creating delicious meat with marinated mushrooms under a fur coat.
Instead of regular mayonnaise, you can use your own sour cream or cream sauce, which goes well with all the other ingredients. The step-by-step recipes are very simple, so even a beginner can handle them.
Recipe for Pork under a fur coat with champignons
The ingredients we need:
- Pork - 2-3 steaks - 0.5-0.6 kg.
- Fresh champignons - 0.2-0.25 kg.
- Bow - 1 pc.
- 80-100 g of hard cheese.
- Mayonnaise - 4-5 tbsp. l.
- A little vegetable oil for frying and baking.
- Salts to taste.
- Black pepper according to preference.
- First you need to cook the pork steaks. We beat them off with a kitchen hammer, having previously covered with cling film so that the liquid remains in the steaks.
- Peel the onion, cut into small rings or half rings.
- We wash the mushrooms under running water, put them on kitchen towels or napkins to get rid of excess moisture. Cut off the ends from the legs. Shred into small pieces or cubes.
- Put the pan on the fire, add vegetable oil and fry the mushrooms. A golden ruddy shade and a pleasant aroma should appear.
- Add salt, black pepper and some mayonnaise to the pork steaks. Chop the tomatoes in the form of thin circles, which we spread on a layer of mayonnaise.
- The next layer is to lay out the fried forest products. Making foil bumpers will help the champignons stay on the steaks. So the food will be more flavorful and attractive.
- Coat the layer of mushrooms in mayonnaise again.
- Preheat the oven to 195 degrees, bake the mold for about 40-45 minutes.
- Hard cheese needs to be grated. A few minutes before cooking, we take out the container and lay out the grated cheese as a final layer.
- The steaks are ready under the fur coat. The dish goes well with vegetable salads.
Oven Meat with Mushroom Recipe
The food turns out to be very tasty and satisfying, has an attractive and appetizing appearance.
Potatoes with mushrooms in the oven is an exquisite and unusual dish, distinguished by its attractive appearance, mouth-watering aroma and refined taste. Instead of regular mayonnaise, you can create a delicious creamy or sour cream sauce.
In this article we will look at how to bake potatoes with pickled mushrooms in the oven in foil or in a sleeve. Recipes may also require common foods such as cheese, tomatoes, onions, sour cream, or cream. Mushroom dishes turn out to be very satisfying, and your favorite spices will help add spice.
Baked potatoes with mushrooms, made in a pan or in a pan, has a special juiciness and tenderness. Stewed potatoes with cream can surprise guests at a festive feast or please your beloved family.
French french fries recipe with meat and mushrooms
It doesn't take much time and effort to prepare this dish. French potatoes are an original solution that will not leave indifferent any gourmet.
The ingredients we need:
- 0.5 kg of meat.
- Mayonnaise or sour cream according to preference.
- Ground black pepper.
- A couple of pinches of salt.
- 0.2 kg of onions.
- 0.5 kg of forest products.
- 0.55 kg of potatoes.
- Meat is the main ingredient that needs special attention. Chicken, beef and pork are also suitable for the preparation of this dish.
- The recipe shows an example of lean pork. Layers of fat do not need to be removed, as they will add juiciness to the dish. Cut the meat into small pieces. We introduce salt, black ground pepper.
- Choose a baking dish and lay out the food. Do not forget to coat the container in vegetable oil. Set aside and start working on the rest of the ingredients.
- Any kind of mushroom is suitable for the dish. You can use the forest version or oyster mushrooms with mushrooms. We cut them into thin slices or small pieces.
- We put the pan on the fire, pour in the vegetable oil and fry the forest products on each side until a slightly ruddy shade and a characteristic pleasant smell appear.
- Peel the onion, cut into thin half rings or rings, attach to the pork.
- After the onion, lay out the mushrooms, fried on all sides.
- Peel the potatoes with a knife or peeler, cut them into thin circles and put them in a container with other ingredients.
- Season the dish with mayonnaise or sour cream.
- We prefer hard cheese, parmesan is ideal. Three of it on a large grater, sprinkle it on the dish.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees, bake potatoes in French for 50-65 minutes. The cheese should melt and turn brown.
Oven Crisp Potatoes with Mushrooms
One serving contains approximately 250 calories. The dish is designed for 7-8 servings.
The ingredients we need: