Malysheva's diet is an effective method of losing weight, which creates a minimum load on the body and, unlike most mono-diets, helps to improve well-being, optimize weight and improve the body as a whole.
Nowadays it is difficult to meet a person who does not know the program "Health" and its host - Elena Vasilievna Malysheva. A cardiologist by education, doctor of medical sciences, therapist and teacher, she is the author of more than fifty scientific publications and the developer of the author's weight loss system, which allows not only to get rid of extra pounds, but also to avoid the appearance of hypertension, stroke, heart attack. The principle of the technique is based on a low-calorie diet (up to 1200 kcal / day) and regular exercise.
Elena Malysheva's diet promotes gradual weight loss, no more than 0.5 kg per day, since a sharp decrease in body weight leads to a deficiency of nutrients in the body, which is the reason for a slowdown in metabolism. As a result, instead of the coveted figure on the scales, the indicator, at best, remains unchanged, at worst - it becomes even larger. This is due to the fact that the body, for the purpose of self-preservation, begins to store fat "in reserve" in case of "difficult times". That is why the process of losing weight takes time, patience and energy.
Elena Vasilievna demonstrated the results of her own method of losing weight at home by her own example. At the same time, the high efficiency of this technique is proved by numerous reviews and photos of losing weight, presented on the network.
Currently, along with Malysheva's nutritional system, the best diets in terms of effectiveness are very popular: buckwheat, kefir-cucumber and Ducan's nutritional system.
Malysheva's Fundamental Rules
The duration of Elena Vasilievna's technique depends on the number of excess kilograms. If it is necessary to lose a small weight, the leading developed a low-calorie express Malysheva diet, which allows you to lose 5 kg in 10 days. However, if the "extra" weight reaches 25 kg, you should go through a full cycle of weight loss, lasting 2-3 months.
Losing weight with Elena Malysheva correctly and completely free!
Consider the fundamental principles of the diet, adherence to which will not only achieve the desired result, but also stabilize it.
- Avoid starvation. In the event of a lack of nutrition, the autonomic nervous system creates a so-called accumulative dominant in order to slow down all the processes that occur, as a result, the body begins to make reserves, creating a "fat depot" even from low-calorie meager food supplies. As a result, weight loss stops, which casts doubt on the appropriateness of the effort. In order to avoid the appearance of “hunger stress, it is better to formulate the menu in such a way as to ensure an even intake of food into the body in small portions (up to 200 mg) - every 3 hours, five times a day. This will maintain a high metabolic rate for increased fat burning.
- Count calories. While observing the Malysheva slimming system, special attention should be paid to the quality, quantity and energy potential of the products. They should be natural, low-calorie, without preservatives and dyes, and dishes should be low in table salt, vegetable and animal fats. In addition, this technique excludes the use of bakery products, pure sugar, alcoholic beverages, starchy ingredients. To saturate the body and lose weight at the same time, the optimal rate of consumed kilocalories per day for a person with a sedentary lifestyle is 1200. Currently, the content of kcal can be determined not only in a particular product, but also in the finished dish as a whole. To do this, it is enough to use an online calculator, with which you can calculate the calorie content of the daily diet.
- Chew food thoroughly. Compliance with this principle will not only facilitate the work of the stomach, but also avoid overeating. This is due to the fact that with slow grinding of food, in the mouth there is an abundant secretion of saliva, which contains many enzymes necessary to break down food and satisfy the feeling of hunger. That is why, due to the rapid "swallowing" of dishes, the feeling of satiety appears only after overeating, which is absolutely unacceptable, especially during the period of weight loss. Based on the recommendations of Dr. Malysheva, you need to chew food at least 18 times.
- Drink plenty of fluids. "Water is more important than food" - says the official website of Elena Vasilievna. That is why the fundamental rule of her methodology is the daily use of eight to ten glasses of purified liquid, which plays a primary role in the process of losing excess weight. In most cases, a person mistakenly takes the feeling of hunger for a feeling of thirst, as a result, a false "urge" begins to seize, which entails an uncontrolled gain in body weight. In order to avoid the occurrence of "false" signs, it is recommended to drink liquid upon waking up - on an empty stomach, 30 minutes before each meal and 1.5 hours after the meal. In addition, it is important to consume one cup of unsweetened green tea throughout the day (for example, 1.5 hours before lunch). According to studies, this drink helps to improve metabolism, cleanse the body of toxins, and also normalize blood glucose levels, which helps to reduce appetite.
- To reduce the amount of rapidly digestible carbohydrates in the diet, it is better to replace them with whole grains, healthy cereals.
- Exclude sugar, salt, fat from the menu. In the process of choosing lactic acid products, it is recommended to buy low-fat products.
- Protein (lean meats, boiled eggs) should be consumed for lunch, because the body spends much more energy to digest them than to break down fats and carbohydrates. Protein supplementation can help prevent muscle dystrophy. And given the fact that it has a fat-burning effect, Elena Vasilievna has developed a special method of losing weight, called "Malysheva's protein-carbohydrate diet."
- Positive thinking. The doctor and TV presenter, in combination, is sure that the psychological factor plays a decisive role in the process of losing weight, since it is he who correctly tunes the body to eating, feeling well, burning fat. Therefore, during the meal, it is necessary to mentally repeat: “I am feeding you. Eat to your health "
- Every week to arrange fasting days (for example, watermelon diet, rice). A sharp decrease in caloric intake over a short period of time stimulates the process of losing weight.
Observing the above basic principles of Elena Malysheva's weight loss method, you will soon see the result of your efforts. Already in the first two weeks, weight loss will be 5-10 kg, but in the future, the process of losing body weight will slow down a little.