As Replyua informs. et, the Telegram channel Tayniy Deputy, close to the leadership of the Office of the President of Ukraine, published an insider publication of audio recordings in the public domain. The message notes how Viktor Medvedchuk was impressed by the publication of audio recordings in the public domain. It is reported that Medvedchuk urgently called Surkov, but he did not pick up the phone: the Russian partners of the leader of the “OPZH” fear that his phone could be tapped by the Ukrainian special services.
In addition, it is known that Medvedchuk allegedly urgently requested a meeting with Putin. The telegram channel said: “After the recordings of the conversation with Surkov were leaked, Medvedchuk was in absolute shock. They talk about the electricity supply scheme in which the Russian Inter RAO and its structures on the occupied peninsula are involved. In addition, they discuss the exchange of prisoners. It speaks of a discrepancy in the number of prisoners. Surkov calls the pro-Russian terrorists in the Donbass "these are our wards there" and promises to help with the exchange. Medvedchuk urgently called Surkov, but Vladislav did not answer. In Russia they are afraid that Medvedchuk's phone will be tapped again. Medvedchuk, in a panic, asks for a meeting with Putin. "
As Replyua informs. et, Ukrainian political scientist and blogger Andriy Smoliy says on his Facebook that the next plenary week the Verkhovna Rada will begin with the destruction of the Law on Language and Resolution
As Replyua informs. et, Ukrainian diplomat, former Minister of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine Volodymyr Ohryzko said on the air of one of the TV channels that there are many around the President of the Russian Federation Putin
Sources informed about the sharp reaction of the leader of the "Opposition Platform - For Life" Viktor Medvedchuk to the publication of audio recordings of telephone conversations with the former assistant to the head of the head
As Replyua informs. et, a popular Ukrainian blogger, ATO veteran Valeriy Prozapas writes on his Facebook page, wrote in very small print “Ukrainska Pravda” - “NABU was not found
-Search by diary
-Subscribe by e-mail
On the eve of the presidential elections in the United States in November last year, as well as after them, there were many predictions about how the “anti-Putin” Biden will come to replace the “pro-Putin” Trump as president of the United States, who will “sort out” Putin and will protect Ukraine. The characteristic title of one of the many materials on this topic is "Biden will incinerate and tear Russia to shreds." The first month of the Bayden administration has ended. What has it done in the sphere of US-Russian relations?
1. Already on January 26, Biden called Putin, who became the sixth in the list of leaders of foreign states (after the leaders of neighboring Canada and Mexico and the main allies of the United States of Great Britain, France and Germany).
2. In the course of this conversation, Biden gave Putin what Trump had stripped him of, and what has since been the Kremlin's master's most serious headache - the extension of the Strategic Arms Treaty. In other words, with one call, Biden made a most precious gift to Putin for at least hundreds of billions of dollars, at the same time freeing up the Kremlin's playful hands for action on a broad front.
3. On the day of his inauguration, Biden signed the Paris Climate Agreement and halted construction of the Keystone XL pipeline from Canada. A week later, he suspended for a month the Trump administration's decree recognizing the Yemeni Houthi group Ansar Allah as terrorists. The Houthis "thanked" Biden with their drone strikes on Saudi airports. The first results of Biden's energy policy were predictable. The price of a barrel of oil (Brent) has risen from $ 39. November 3, 2020 up to $ 56 January 20, 2021 and $ 67 February 24, 2021, that is, by 20% over the last month and by 73% over the last three and a half months. Calculated for a year for Russia, this is an additional, at least fifty billion dollars, which became the second significant gift from Biden to Putin.
4. Over the past 35 days since the inauguration, Biden managed to call more than 30 heads of state of the world. But he did not find the time to speak with Ukrainian President Zelensky. As you know, while serving as vice president in the Obama administration, Biden was responsible for the Ukrainian direction. Biden even boasted of his active participation in the personnel policy of the Ukrainian leadership. And here - how cut off.
5. In a conversation with Putin on January 26, Biden supported Ukraine's sovereignty, but said nothing about supporting its territorial integrity: President Biden reaffirmed strong US support for Ukraine's sovereignty. President Biden reaffirmed the United States ’firm support for Ukraine’s sovereignty.
6. It was only after a public reminder that Biden "reformed" and almost a month later, on February 19, uttered a rather toothless and even ambiguous phrase: This is why - this is why defending Ukraine's sovereignty and territorial integrity remains a vital concern for Europe and the United States. That’s why - that’s why standing up for the sovereignty and territorial integrity of Ukraine remains a vital concern for Europe and the United States. On February 19, Putin was not in the virtual hall of the Munich Security Conference. But even in his absence, Biden was unable to support the territorial integrity of Ukraine. Perhaps this is not surprising - in March 2014, it was Biden who demanded from the Ukrainian leadership not to resist the occupation and annexation of Crimea by Putin.
7. Putin understands very well how Biden differs from Trump. And therefore, it was after Biden's arrival at the Washington White House in Donetsk that the so-called. "The integration forum" Russian Donbass "", at which, after a long break, the separatists announced their territorial claims to Ukrainian territories. It should be noted that during all four years of the Trump administration, there were no such forums. From the word "absolutely". However, as soon as Biden appeared - and now a ready-made separatist forum. Simonyan calls for annexing Donbass to Russia. Putin promises "not to leave Donbass." Zatulin proclaims claims for the entire Novorossiya. And the draft final document of the "Russian Donbass" doctrine is published - please note - on January 21, exactly the day after Biden's inauguration. It is not surprising that it was after the arrival of Biden that the shelling of the positions of the Armed Forces of Ukraine became more frequent, and the Ukrainian military began to die again. But neither Biden nor his administration condemned the separatists, nor Putin, nor the shelling, nor calls for the dismemberment of the country, which he says is a "vital concern" for the United States. Ukraine's "soft" surrender is Biden's third gift to Putin.
Thanks to new technologies, it was possible to establish the true cause of death of Pharaoh Sekenenr Taa II. He was not killed in battle or as a result of a conspiracy. Rather, it was a ceremonial execution over a royal prisoner who fell to the Hyksos.
The 17th Dynasty Pharaoh Sekenenra-Taa-II ruled in Upper Egypt around 1558-1553. BC e., while Middle Egypt and the north with the Nile delta were under the rule of the Hyksos. In ancient Egyptian, heqau khaswet or heqa-khaset meant "rulers of foreign lands." In Greek, the aliens were called "Hyksos". According to historians, Asian nomads conquered northern Egypt and occupied Avaris (present-day Tell el-Daba), which was their capital from about 1650 to 1550 BC. e. Although the pharaohs of the Theban (after the name of the capital) dynasty retained power in the south, they continued to pay tribute to the king of the Hyksos.
According to the Sallier papyrus (Sallier I; Papyrus I), Sekenenra was at enmity with the Hyksos king Apophis. The document said that the king of the Hyksos Apophis told Sekenenre that the hippos floating in the Theban basin disturb his sleep - the bedchamber of the Hyksos king in Avaris was 644 km away - and threateningly demanded the destruction of the sacred pool in Thebes. The end of the papyrus is lost, but the surviving fragment ends with the claim that Sekenenra has summoned his advisers, which probably indicates preparations for battle.
North of Luxor (ancient Thebes) is the archaeological site of Deir el-Ballas, probably a base for military campaigns against the Hyksos. From the text of the ostracons (clay tablets) found there, belonging to the 17th dynasty, it follows that a large number of people, goods and ships arrived here. Also found in Deir el-Ballas, a lintel from the Sekenenra palace confirms that the building was laid during his reign.
From the stele found by Lord George Carnarvon in the Karnak temple in Thebes, it is known that Kamos, the son of the pharaoh, fought against the Hyksos in the north, where he died. The second son Ahmose completed the expulsion of the Hyksos, uniting Egypt under his rule. However, Egyptologists knew nothing about the fate of Sekenenra himself.
In 1881, a mummy was discovered in a cache of Deir el-Bahari in Thebes. The find was transferred to the Cairo Museum, and on June 9, 1886, the then general director of the Egyptian Antiquities Department, Gaston Maspero, in the presence of physician Daniel Fouquet, removed the veils from it. From the inscriptions on them, Maspero identified the mummy as belonging to Sequenenre.
The name "Taa" given at birth meant "(god) That is great." The throne name "Sekenenra" is "(demonstrative pronoun) he who (god) Ra endowed with courage." Maspero and Fouquet reported foul odors from a decomposed mummy due to incomplete mummification of the body, as well as serious head injuries indicating a violent death. On September 1, 1906, anatomy professor at the Cairo School of Medicine Grafton Elliot Smith examined the mummy, detailing the head injuries and the absence of wounds on the arms as well as on the rest of the body. In the 1960s, x-rays of Sekenenra's mummy confirmed five separate injuries to the head and the absence of any fractures in the rest of the skeleton.
Several scenarios were put forward to explain the causes of the Pharaoh's head injury, although questions remained regarding the circumstances of his death:
"divert the conversation"
fighting the opposition
war with Azerbaijan
"divert the conversation"
fighting the opposition
war with Azerbaijan
Nord Stream -