-Subscribe by e-mail
Sewing Lambrequins? We build patterns on our own! Come in)
My dear readers, toilers and needlewomen. I have a surprise for you, a really very good topic, the best of all that I have dedicated you to) It will be of interest primarily to those who want to learn how to sew lambrequins. And professionally, you can even sew to order!
Don't smile, I know that there are thousands of patterns with master classes on the Internet, but all this is free and useless information! The maximum that you can learn is to build patterns and lay folds "by eye", manually, in a dummy way. And it is not yet known how well, evenly and symmetrically you will succeed. Now stop! If in your search you come across the inscription "free download" or find cheap patterns for curtains and lambrequins, do not rush! This is a real divorce. All patterns are taken from a well-known book and there are a lot of them in free access, all over the Internet, on thousands of sites. The topic is relevant) Type in the search engine "Curtain Patterns" and you will find this book with all the patterns, for free!
There are also video courses on sewing curtains on sale, but it is not a fact that you will learn how to build patterns of swags using them. In these courses, you will learn the technology of sewing various options for curtains. As a last resort, in addition to the course, you get a couple of ready-made full-size swag patterns as a bonus. Correct, with serrated folds. However, according to these courses, you will not be taught to build the correct patterns of swags. As a result, having received knowledge on the technology of sewing lambrequins, you will not learn how to build patterns on your own, and you will have to model the swags yourself, from the patterns sent to you, or again and again buy the correct patterns of swags in the form of full-scale patterns for a lot of money (the cost of one pattern is 400- 500 rubles), and with the sizes that are offered, and not with those that you need.
To endlessly suffer with the filling of folds in swags in a dummy way, constantly transferring a bunch of fabric, your time and money to the empty place. And in the end, not getting the desired result from this lesson, you again have to shell out a lot of money for buying ready-made, full-size "correct" patterns of swags with folds and teeth, which are easily, simply and beautifully laid into even folds.
An interview with an entrepreneur who graduated from football at age 21.
Editor’s Note: This is the new text of the series “Money Needs a Brain”, where we discuss the problems of financial literacy in our football: why players go crazy, getting huge contracts, how they lose millions due to gullibility and lack of knowledge what to do for those who do not shine RPL and lush bonuses.
Visit the site every day, speak up and subscribe to the special blog “Sports Series. u ”so you don't miss anything.
Andrey Shemet's story is unique. He was born in Volgograd, studied at the Rotor school and played in the PFL for Energia Volga and Taganrog until he retired at the age of 21. Further - not emptiness and powerlessness, as is often the case with players from small clubs, but a breakthrough into entrepreneurs and a dream to conquer the world.
Now Shemet (surname not declining) is 30 years old. In April 2020, Forbes wrote about his startup - a smart toy that sings lullabies, changes backlights and is controlled using an application, but a lot has changed since then: the toy has stopped making a lot of money and is waiting for an upgrade, Andrey's team entered the United States with the application for baby sleep and actively sells subscriptions.
Vadim Korablev spoke with Shemet to find out how he went from the PFL to the complex startups that are already used in the States.
- You played football until you were 21 years old. Torn to RPL?
- It seems to me that everyone dreams of getting into the RPL, who are engaged in more or less serious schools. I also wanted to, I burned to the last.
- Did your parents understand the love of football?
- There were no special adjustments on their part. I played football, and they said, "Ok, do it." He was brought up at the Rotor school, then he was still playing in the Premier League. And all the children were obsessed with the idea of playing for the Rotor. Until the university, I did not give up this thought, and my parents supported and believed. He continued to train, go to the screenings: he was in "Kuban", "Wings", "Shinnik", "Saturn" from Yegoryevsk. Somewhere they didn’t take me because I was not in good condition, somewhere it simply didn’t fit, somewhere because of internal political stories.
- Did you leave energy for school or scored?
- I am now coming to the conclusion that the school has a crappy education, I was not interested. But in general, I studied well in all respects - however, globally I liked only mathematics. From the fifth grade I was instilled in love for her. And the rest of the subjects were just taught boringly. They talked about mathematics in an interesting way, and I was the fastest to pass the assignments, get an A.
HEARTS, SACHE, HORSE HEARTS, SACHE, HORSE How many beautiful.
Knitting of hearts. Selection 2 // s006. adikal. u / i213 / 1112/93 / 798fdf79ed17. pg Description and diagram of Ra.
Bunny Bell from Mary Jane Bunny in blue. 2. 3. 4. 5.
Envelope with moon (hook) // i018. adikal. u / 0805 / b0 / 2721be89a64c. pg // i025. adikal. u / 0805/87 / 9b7.
Crochet suit for a boy
-Subscribe by e-mail
-Search by diary
Summer bag - photo, pattern
Do-it-yourself summer bags are a great option for this wonderful time of the year. Watch my master class, how such a summer bag is sewn, as in the photo.
Such a do-it-yourself flight bag is very easy to sew; for its sewing, you can use plain or colored cotton fabrics, denim or raincoat fabric.
You can decorate such a summer bag according to your wishes and taste. I used cotton lace to decorate my bag.
-Search by diary
WALLET PATTERNS. MASTER CLASS ON SEWING.