You can decorate the New Year's table with such a hearty and beautiful dish as stuffed chicken with pancakes. There are some advantages here: it is convenient to eat, it is easy to cook, the aroma is fabulous, and the view is also not bad! Watching!
Chicken stuffed with pancakes
The recipe for chicken stuffed with pancakes is quite laborious. But I can say with confidence that this is our family dish. We try to prepare it for every holiday or when the whole family gets together. My mother was the first to cook such a chicken, and then she taught me and my sister. To prepare such a dish, the main thing is to have patience and a desire to surprise your family and guests. I want to share this wonderful recipe with you.
To make chicken stuffed with pancakes, you will need:
- chicken - 1 pc. (I have a chicken weight of 2,300 kg);
- salt - to taste;
- black pepper - to taste.
For pancakes (you get about 10-13 pancakes):
- egg - 1-2 pcs .;
- milk - 500 ml;
- salt - 1 tsp. (no slide);
- flour - 250 g;
- vegetable oil - 3 tbsp. l
- fresh champignons - 300 g;
- onion - 1 piece;
- egg - 2 pieces; < li> hard cheese - 100 g;
- salt, pepper, spices - to taste;
- sour cream - 100 ml;
- vegetable oil for frying.
- Wash the chicken under cold running water, pat dry with a paper towel.
- Gently separate the skin from the flesh from the breast side with a knife. Also gently separate the skin from the back. Free the legs from the skin, break and cut along the joint. Tuck the legs back into the leather. Also trim the wings at the joints.
- Skinning the chicken like a stocking. Season with salt and pepper inside and out.
- Separate the chicken meat from the bones and mince it.
- Peel the champignons, wash and cut into cubes. Fry the mushrooms in a small amount of vegetable oil until the liquid evaporates completely, for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Finely chop the peeled onion and add to the mushrooms. Fry for 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Salt and pepper the prepared mushrooms with onions to taste.
- Cool mushrooms and onions and add to the minced meat along with 1 egg and spices, mix. The pancake filling is ready.
- For pancakes, mix eggs, milk, vegetable oil and salt. Add sifted flour in portions, mix the dough with a whisk so that there are no lumps. You should get a homogeneous, batter.
- Bake pancakes in a well-heated skillet on both sides until golden brown. Before baking the first pancake, lightly grease the pan with vegetable oil.
- This will make about 10-13 pancakes. They should be thin.
- Grease the pancake with a thin layer of sour cream. Spread the filling evenly.
- Roll the pancake into a tube so that the filling is inside.
- Shake the egg with a fork and a pinch of salt. Grate hard cheese. First dip the prepared spring roll into the egg, then roll in the cheese. This will help to glue our pancakes together during baking and they will not fall apart when cutting the dish.
- Fill the chicken skin with pancakes (it took me 7.5 pancakes to stuff the chicken: 6 pancakes for the belly, half of the pancake for the neck and wings, the rest of the pancakes did not disappear, my family ate them with honey).
- Sew up the abdomen and neck with threads. Tie the legs and wings with a thread, giving the chicken a beautiful shape. Grease the chicken stuffed with pancakes with a thin layer of sour cream (or mayonnaise), put in an ovenproof dish. Make several neat punctures on the skin with a toothpick so that the skin does not burst when baking. Cook the chicken for 60-80 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Remove the cooked chicken stuffed with pancakes from the oven, cool, remove the threads. Transfer the chicken to a platter and serve.
- A hearty, amazingly tasty dish is ready. Bon appetit!
Chicken stuffed with pancakes
So, see the recipe. I will tell you how to make a chicken stuffed with pancakes. Do not be alarmed, this is not difficult as it might seem at first glance. The biggest difficulty for the first time is to remove the whole skin from the chicken, and then everything is easy and simple. Have patience, a sharp knife and go!
Purpose: For a festive table / Birthday / New Year / Christmas Main ingredient: Poultry / Chicken Dish: Whole meals / Stuffed Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
-Search by diary
-Subscribe by e-mail
For lovers of pastries with cheese, I share a recipe for a very tasty and aromatic flatbread.
Tortillas are round flat pastries made from sour or unleavened dough. In Central Asia, such cakes are called bread, today they are very often used in our country as bread. Their advantage is that they do not require a lot of time to prepare, they are baked simply and quickly.
Flour - 300 g
Kefir - 250 ml
Sugar - 0.5 tsp.
Baking powder - 1 tsp.