Currently, the popularity of plastic windows is no longer even in doubt, because they have not only high quality, but also an affordable cost. And this is not to mention the fact that they are easy to use and perfectly protect against noise. But, despite this, even the highest quality windows require maintenance, so from time to time it is necessary to call a master to adjust them. Many people ask the question: "Is it possible to adjust plastic windows without calling the master?" In fact, it is not as difficult as it might seem. Therefore, after reading this article, you yourself will be able to cope with minor problems. Remember that this way you save not only money, but also time. Now let's move on to the instructions themselves and consider the main problems.
Most often, you can encounter the following types of malfunctions, which can be easily eliminated on your own:
We may need the following tool for repairs:
The sashes of almost all modern PVC windows can be adjusted in three planes, which makes it possible to achieve the correct position of the sashes in the frame and to achieve the optimal degree of gaskets pressure along the entire sash perimeter.
Methods for adjusting the sash fittings, the appearance of its individual elements and the tool used for adjustment may vary depending on the manufacturer, but in general, the general adjustment scheme looks as shown in the figures below.
Figure 1 - General principles of adjusting PVC windows
Figure 2 - General scheme for adjusting a plastic window
Many owners of washing machines are faced with a situation where it starts to work worse over time. This can manifest itself in different ways: it began to make noise, an unpleasant odor appeared (which is sometimes transferred to the laundry), it does not rinse the powder well, vibrates strongly during spinning.
Of course, most people ignore such problems, believing that the machine has worked its way, and therefore all these troubles are a natural state of affairs. But this is absolutely not the case. With proper care, the equipment can serve faithfully for more than 10 years and at the same time work properly - without failures. We will tell you what you need to do regularly in order to "pump" your automatic machine for its quality work.
It is foolish to think that the tray for the powder and rinse aid does not need to be cleaned regularly. Meanwhile, particles of products that stick to surfaces tend to accumulate over time, creating a blockage and provoking the appearance of mold. Hence the unpleasant smell on the laundry after washing.
Basically, you need to rinse the tray after each use of the machine. If you are really too lazy to do this so often, then make it a rule to wash the compartments once a month, but not less often.
For too advanced cases, when the tray can no longer be simply rinsed with water, use more effective cleaning methods:
Thanks to this clever method, the smell will evaporate, and the tray will shine with freshness, and the whiteness will return. But remember to clean it regularly.
Another detail that many do not remember. Meanwhile, a lot of dirt, hair, wool and dust accumulates inside the filter - they also need to be removed so that the machine works properly and an unpleasant odor does not appear.
Hurray! March 1! Happy spring to everyone ????
I also want to show this beautiful monstera leaf in blue. nature, of course, does not have such a color, if not painted. And I have ???? It's a pity the photo does not convey all the beauty of the brooch.
It is made of strass ribbon, crystals, beads, bicones, sequins and beads.
Trading is prohibited in the community, discussion of prices, links to pages with sales, contacts of the author in the comments. Mandatory information about materials and tools in text form.
1. Be polite, try to write correctly.
2. Use clear and beautiful photographs in your posts.
3. The author of a post with the tag [mine] can leave a link to his profile, group or channel on other sources, provided that the links (active and inactive) do not lead to direct sales. No more than four links are allowed and only at the end of the post (paragraph 8. of the basic rules).
-links of an advertising nature / spam;
-links leading to stores indicating the cost of goods / services;
-links leading to calls, purchases, sales, subscriptions, reposts, voting and the like.
February passed quickly and unnoticed, as befits the shortest month. And this is good. Because I don't like February. And this dislike is old, since childhood. When you have to get up in the morning, and it is dark outside, there is a blizzard outside and drizzling along the road, the school has the longest quarter and the spring is not yet visible.
Another thing is March. Outside the window, the first trills of birds, thawed by the still timid sun, are thawed on the roads. There is still a lot of dirt, but something has already appeared in the air that you cannot yet see, but you already feel. And the mood rises, and you already rush to school, choosing a drier path, trying to accurately get into the drying trail left by someone in front of you. You jump over puddles, automatically squinting at the reflection of the sun that jumped there.
Spring. This means the end of the darkest winter, the longest quarter, and there are still so many interesting things ahead!
These are the memories that covered me today, and I seemed to wake up from hibernation.
I didn’t write anything for most of February. I could not bring myself, as if someone froze me too. Indeed, the month was cold, and even worse at a construction site: in an unheated house, the weekend seemed long.
Besides, I spent two weeks with sciatica. She came to the construction site, but there was little sense from me. So, cook, tidy up, well, maybe still lead.
One thing was good that the work was going on and, in truth, thanks to my gift.
First things first. From the very arrival of our son in November, the three of us worked, but everything went somehow slowly and with difficulty. The mood dropped, the strength decreased, but there was no satisfaction. And sad thoughts began to visit me that, in order to restore everything, we would work like this (without a daughter and help) for years and years.
Somehow, before the new year, my husband remembered about the holiday and asked what I wanted as a gift. And suddenly, without realizing myself, I blurted out:
My husband looked at me in disbelief, and his eyebrows went up.
- A worker to come and help. We ourselves will not finish the floor by spring. Yes, we know how to do everything ourselves, but there are only 6 hands, so things are going slowly.
My husband thought, it's not so simple. It is possible to find workers, only this is not done quickly: while negotiations, while miscalculation of the estimate, while they find free time. just spring will come. We have been waiting for roofers for a year.
- Mom is an accountant, dad is a mechanic. There are grandparents, retirees. A brother is a student, and then no longer a student. And, actually, me:
- in the kindergarten, all the girls wore black, red or white patent leather shoes with bows. Apparently it was fashionable.
- all sorts of kinders, milky-way chests, stimuli and mars have appeared. Parents regularly bought everything, but most of all they liked the gum with stickers inside and "Love from".
- dad now has sneakers with a glowing heel
- my mother brought home a plastic bag with handles and some kind of print, there were a lot of impressions
- I went to a sanatorium with my grandparents, my grandfather, as a war veteran, was given a ticket every year:
- at the dacha, my grandmother started chickens and rabbits, they said it was tough with meat in the store. In the fall, neither grandfather nor dad wanted to kill rabbits, they had to call some guy from the village. Grandma also gave chickens to the village for the winter, and took them away in the spring. I had a favorite chicken Nastenka.
- At home, cool equipment began to appear: a huge TV with a remote control in the hall, a video duplex in the kitchen, an old Soviet video was changed as a Panasonic. With a remote control!
- In 1996, my mother brought a computer home for some reason. Why he was not entirely clear, but you could write in a notebook, draw in paint and then put all your art in folders. And the games "1000", "fool" and "DX-ball" were additionally installed on it.
- Dad bought a new car - a cherry Ford Sierra. I was very proud. And on the old Muscovite we went to barbecues and to the forest: