Almost every man takes money, driver's license, bank cards and other important things with him every day. It is impractical and unsafe to carry all of these in the pockets of your clothes. Of course, you can always stock up on useful little things in a small bag. But there is also a more suitable alternative - a men's wallet for documents and a passport.
This is a very convenient and practical accessory that will allow you to always keep the essentials close at hand. Moreover, the assortment of shops offers a large selection of products made from high quality materials such as genuine leather. Such a men's wallet for documents will not only last longer, but also become an indicator of the solidity and status of its owner.
Why choose a genuine leather men's wallet
If a women's wallet can be full of a variety of bright colors and materials, then a men's wallet should always be leather. This is material that has been tested by time. It stands out for its natural beauty and does not need additional decor.
Men's wallet made of genuine leather for documents has the following advantages over fabric counterparts:
- Durability. Natural leather does not require careful maintenance. Retains its original appearance for a long time.
- Reliability. The material is resistant to abrasion. It is not afraid of moisture, therefore it will reliably protect the contents even in unfavorable weather.
- Aesthetics. Natural leather has an attractive texture. They are pleasant to the touch and look presentable in any situation. Such an accessory will be appropriate for any outfit.
- Practicality. It is known that leather is an elastic material. If necessary, you can put a little more in a men's leather wallet than it can hold at first glance. The main thing in this matter is not to overdo it, since the product simply will not close.
The most common types of men's wallets
Before buying such an accessory, you should familiarize yourself with its varieties. There are many models of men's leather wallets for documents and money. But you can divide these products into several main categories. Namely:
Photo of a men's umbrella and purse
- Bifold. This type of men's wallet is the most common. Such a wallet folds in half, closes with a button or a magnetic clasp. Has a large compartment for paper bills, pockets for bank cards and business cards. In many models, there is a compartment for small change. As a rule, such purses are relatively small, so they fit into a jeans or jacket pocket.
- Triple fold (Trifold) - "big brother" of Bifold. It has one additional folding part, due to which it holds much more. These models have the same compact dimensions but are slightly thicker. Ideal for daily use.
- Cardholder. Based on the name, you can guess the main purpose of such an accessory. The cardholder has many compartments for cards, business cards and other similar paraphernalia. Belongs to the category of vertical wallets. Often it has a zippered compartment that can easily fit paper money, a passport or a driver's license.
- 4. raveller. This is the largest and most capacious men's leather wallet for documents. It is very convenient to travel with such an accessory. You can put money, tickets, documents, plastic cards and much more into a traveler. The user does not have to look for the right thing in the pockets of a jacket or bag. Everything you need is safely stored in one accessory.
What to look for when choosing a men's wallet
Determining the type of wallet is only half the battle. To buy a genuine leather men's wallet that will satisfy all your needs and wishes, you should pay attention to a few more things.
There are 3 main criteria for choosing such products. Men's leather wallet, made of genuine leather, may differ in style. The most popular and versatile options are fine-grain or smooth leather.
Color is the second thing to pay attention to. As a rule, men choose an accessory to match the shade of shoes, belt or watch strap. Accessories in classic black and brown are a safe bet.