Exercises for training the muscles of the fingers are not always included in general training programs. However, strengthening these muscles is very important and beneficial, including for people who are seriously involved in martial arts or other sports. This material is intended to deepen your knowledge of the different ways to train your hands, both to strengthen them and to maintain tone.
These simple exercises are recommended daily as a warm-up and to maintain muscle tone. Since they do not require any special adaptations, they can be made anywhere, for example, at the workplace or at the institute. If the correct execution technique is followed, they are absolutely safe for health.
1) A simple and effective exercise that everyone knows - fanning out the fingers to the sides. You need to try to make maximum effort and move your fingers as wide as possible. Fix the final position from 3 to 5 seconds. The exercise is performed 3 times, you can do it simultaneously with two joined palms.
2) Bend your fingers into a fist so that it is not completely closed, then tighten the muscles as much as possible. Fix the final position from 3 to 5 seconds. The exercise is performed 3 times.
3) The starting position is the same as the initial stage of the previous exercise. Tighten the muscles of the fingers as much as possible, as if making efforts in order to unclench the fist. Fix this position for 3 to 5 seconds, repeat 3 times.
4) Press your palms against each other with the maximum possible effort. The number of approaches and the time for performing the exercise are similar to the previous options.
5) Engage one by one the fingers of one hand with the fingers of the other into the lock, starting with the thumbs, and try to break this grip. Perform 3 sets of 3 seconds.
6) Alternately rest the fingers of one hand on the palm of the other. Perform 3 sets of 3 seconds for each finger.
7) Alternately squeeze each finger of the hand with the thumb, folding into a position similar to the original one for the famous click. The execution time is 3 seconds per finger.
Exercises for hands and fingers for a child 5-7 years old
In pursuit of expanding the assortment, manufacturers have forgotten about the quality of the manufactured product. Everyone tries to invest a minimum of funds, and at the exit to receive significant capital. The consumer suffers from this, and not only financially, but also physically: the quality of mass-market products deteriorates and negatively affects the human body. But there is a way out - to cook yourself from quality products. DIY chocolates at home can also be made, and it's not difficult at all.
The main thing in the process of making homemade sweets is to follow the rules for working with chocolate.
Each of these recommendations must be followed - this is the key to a good result.
There are tools without which making chocolates at home is almost impossible if you set yourself the goal of making the perfect dessert. Among them:
You can do without the listed inventory. Then the products are formed by hand or the prepared mass is poured into any form available at home.
The most delicious recipes