The changes affect even the most conservative wedding fashion trend. Recently, brides have been seriously thinking about replacing the traditional composition of living plants with a bridal bouquet made of artificial flowers.
Why not? After all, such compositions have their own merits. They are not afraid of frost and heat, they are not contraindicated for allergy sufferers. A bouquet made of unnatural ingredients will stay with the newlyweds forever, reminding them of the happiest moments.
The imagination of designers is not limited by anything thanks to the variety of decorative materials that allow you to create a composition that fits absolutely any format and circumstances of the celebration. Even the most extreme.
Many girls prefer to take the job of creating a beautiful composition on themselves, as the result is guaranteed to meet expectations. Others do not waste time and do not figure out how to make a bridal bouquet from artificial flowers on their own, but simply entrust this process to professionals.
Is it possible?
The question "is it possible for the bride to have a bouquet of artificial flowers?" popular with people with a conservative environment. Parents may well dissuade newlyweds from using it. But these are all prejudices. In fact, the composition may not contain flowers at all, but consist entirely of artificial decorative elements.
Interesting! While you are wondering if artificial plants are okay, other brides are making arrangements from feathers, beads, or candy. And there is nothing wrong with that.
How to match the dress
A wedding arrangement of artificial flowers should match the shape and style of the bride's outfit. The classic round bouquet is a versatile option that suits almost any outfit.
It will be a great addition to a straight or A-line dress. It will go well with an empire style outfit and a classic wedding dress with a fluffy skirt.
The new year is approaching, the time when gifts made on their own with a soul are especially pleasant to receive from loved ones. Compose a stunning bouquet as good as florists? We will tell you how to make bouquets of toys, fruits and even money, without experience.
- What you need when making a bouquet
- How to make a bouquet from fruits
- How to make a bouquet from sweets
- How make a bouquet of soft toys
- How to make a bouquet of money and socks
We are for originality and creative ideas, so we will leave flower bouquets to florists! So here we go:
) What you need when composing a bouquet
For bouquets of toys, socks, sweets and other components, the materials that are needed when creating a flower bouquet will come in handy: these are the materials that will help to correctly form the bouquet and decorate it.
Once you have the basic materials, you can create any bouquets of your choice and color :)
) How to make a bouquet of fruits and sweets
Prepare washed fruits (of your choice), candy, herbs, skewers, tape, tape, and wrapping paper.
- Put the fruit on 2-3 sticks, and secure the candies with tape.
- You can also plant berries on branches (grapes, a sprig of currants, gooseberries) on scotch tape.
- Assemble the sticks in a pattern similar to a flower bouquet (spiral, round or parallel).
- Dilute the composition with herbs.
- Tie the bouquet with a ribbon and wrap it in paper. If you wish, you can try to arrange the bouquet in a basket or in a pot with a foam ball.
Do not forget that fruits, vegetables, berries and any other edible products can be in place of fruits. The main thing is to firmly attach them to the skewer.
) How to make a bouquet of stuffed toys
Do-it-yourself bouquets are a good way to congratulate in an original way, present a gift, decorate a house and even save money. In addition, homemade sweets and flowers will delight the owner for a long time.
Materials and tools
Whatever bouquet you have to make, you will need almost the same materials. They are quite affordable. Some can be purchased at florist shops, some at sewing shops, some at points of sale of live bouquets.
You will need:
- Glue gun and rods. This is a device that heats up solid glue. It drips out of the pistol “nose” in drops, which is very convenient when working with small parts.
- Tape is an adhesive tape similar to scotch tape, but colored and slightly stretchy. It is convenient to fasten parts and hide unnecessary cuts with it.
- Corrugated paper is the main material for creating flower petals. It is strong enough, stretches well, keeps its shape.
- Wooden skewers - play the role of flower stems.
- Wire - special green wire is sold in florist shops. Bends, keeps its shape well.
- Organza is a synthetic fabric with a characteristic shine. It comes in rolls and tapes. Easily draped, it is convenient to attach paper to it with glue.
Decor details: beads, rhinestones, etc. are optional.
Tips for making candy bouquets
It's easy to make bouquets of sweets, flowers with your own hands, the main thing is to understand the intricacies.
- Making bouquets is a leisurely activity. A job done in a hurry will not be successful. In addition, in a hurry, you can burn yourself with glue or prick yourself with wire.
- Don't skimp on materials, otherwise the whole work will look cheap and may disintegrate.
- Work should be done carefully, hiding extra "tails", pieces of threads, protruding wire. Such details give out an unskilled master, the work looks untidy.
- At the same time, there is no need to try to recreate an exact replica of flowers, paper leaves and candy wrappers. Hand-made artificial bouquets do not pretend to be an exact match with natural ones, but rather to successfully imitate them.
- Hand-made gurus do not recommend using artificial leaves and other plastic elements in a bouquet. This deprives the work of its uniqueness, it takes on a noticeably cheap look.
You need to know when to stop when decorating a bouquet. A generous scattering of rhinestones, for example, will distract attention from the flowers, and due to too many petals, the flower will lose its grace, it will be simply unrecognizable.
Bouquet of Pineapple sweets for beginners
The "Pineapple" bouquet is made on the basis of a bottle of champagne. Thus, you can beautifully decorate (hide) inexpensive alcohol, and, at the same time, make an impression.
How to make a beautiful bouquet of fruits with your own hands
Florists more and more often come to original solutions in the creation of bouquets. Today you can see not only compositions with flowers, but also with fruits. Having made such a gift, you can please a loved one with his beauty and usefulness. How to make a beautiful bouquet of fruits with your own hands, we will tell you below.
Bouquet of grapefruit, apples and kiwi
The first option works well for beginners. We have prepared for him:
- grapefruit, apples, kiwi, lemons;
- capsules for flowers;
- scotch tape ;
- cutting board;
- cling film;
- stapler; li >
- floral twine;
- satin ribbon;
- hot glue;
- craft paper.
If you have everything you need, you can start making a beautiful bouquet of fruits with your own hands step by step:
- Before work, wash all the fruits and wipe them with a napkin. Let's start with the largest centerpiece, the grapefruit.
- Cut off the upper part from it and cover with cling film. To keep it securely, we pierce from the side of the peel with three skewers and fix everything with tape.
- Moving on to slicing other fruits. Cut the kiwi in half. Remove the leaking juice with a napkin. We repeat the work, as with grapefruit. We wrap each half with cling film. A smaller fruit will require two sticks. We strengthen everything with scotch tape.
- Cut one of the lemons in half. We carefully remove the bones. We pack, string on sticks. The second lemon can be left intact. There are apples left, we also do not cut them. They do not need to be wrapped in cling film, since they are intact.
- Let's get started with the design. We turn the fruit down to the table. We put a grapefruit in the center, and put smaller elements on the sides. We connect all the sticks and fix them securely with tape.
- For decoration we use flowers, in our case these are white carnations. Separate all greens from flowers. Pour water into flower capsules and insert a clove. We insert them into the middle. Fill the free areas with cut greens.
- Now we'll show you how to pack a fruit bouquet for beginners. We take craft paper with a size of 45 by 45 centimeters. We fold the sheet obliquely and make three cuts at the bottom that will help fix the paper. Bend the edges to the center and fasten them with a stapler.
- Take another sheet of paper, fold it like the first. Add this sheet on top of the first one and fix everything with a stapler. We fix the paper at the bottom with a floral twine. Use a small piece of craft paper to hide the leg of our base. We fix everything with hot glue.
Finally, decorate the leg with a satin ribbon. We tie a beautiful bow and you're done! It is best to store such a gift in the refrigerator until it is presented.
Strawberry meadow with roses
The next DIY fruit bouquet will be very tasty and fragrant. And all because roses and strawberries will be present in it. In addition to these elements, prepare the following materials:
- shears ;
- stapler ;
- flasks for flowers;
- scotch tape;
- satin ribbon;
- wrapping paper;
- matte tracing paper.
Traditional flower arrangements are certainly beautiful, but corny. If you want something original, unusual and tasty in every sense of the word, then a bouquet of flowers and fruits would be an excellent option. On the Web, you can find several dozen proposals from those who create such masterpieces, but if you wish, it is quite simple to make such a composition with your own hands.
Now you can't say for sure when and to whom the idea first came to mind to combine flowers and fruits in a bouquet, but despite this, many liked the idea. Today, such compositions are, without exaggeration, a real trend.
The popularity of edible bouquets is due to their versatility. They are presented to men and women, children and the elderly, relatives and colleagues, they become a delicious decoration of the festive table.
You don't need to be a decorator or a professional florist to create flower and fruit compositions, the main thing is having free time and a desire to create, as well as follow some simple advice.
- Use only fresh flowers and ripe fruits of the same density without damage.
- Apples, bananas, citrus pears, pomegranates are recognized as ideal edible ingredients. You can also take melon, watermelon, pineapple.
- Cut specimens lose their appearance faster, so it is often wiser to use whole ones.
- Use cookie cutters to create vibrant fruit pieces.
- If using cut edibles, sprinkle with lemon juice. It is also allowed to pour them with chocolate or icing, and then sprinkle them with confectionery powder, coconut flakes, etc., if desired. However, do not forget that chocolate melts quickly.
- To preserve the taste and presentable appearance of fruits as long as possible, hold them in a gelatin solution (for its preparation, dilute a tablespoon of lemon juice, a couple of teaspoons and 1 teaspoon of swollen gelatin in 500 ml of water).
- Roses, gerberas, chrysanthemums, alstroemeria are considered excellent fruit neighbors in a bouquet.
- Do not allow the cut of flowers to come into contact with edible elements, as the sap of plants may contain substances harmful to the body.
- String soft berries and fruits on a hard base, such as apples.
- Do not make the bouquet too heavy, otherwise the base may not withstand the load.
- The best decorative elements are spices (cinnamon sticks or vanilla), cotton, various herbs, sweets, and nuts strung on skewers. In winter bouquets, Christmas tree branches are appropriate, in autumn - rowan branches.
- When choosing ingredients, consider the age, gender and tastes of the addressee. So, the representatives of the beautiful half of humanity love flowers, as well as sweet fruits and berries. Men prefer citrus fruits and apples. Children will love the combination of healthy sweets with sweets, and instead of flowers, toys will be appropriate.
Fruits and flowers can be used to assemble compositions of various shapes and sizes. It all depends on your imagination and how much time you are willing to devote to creativity.
The easiest way to put together a fruity floral bouquet is to put everything in a basket.
- roses ;
- kiwi ;
- sprigs of ruscus;
- wooden skewers;
- roomy basket; <
- floral bamboo sticks;
- cellophane film;
- scissors; li >
- floral sponge.
- Cover the bottom and sides of the basket with foil. Secure with tape.
- Cut the floral sponge to the size of the basket. Place it on the bottom and soak it in water.
- Rinse and dry the edible ingredients well.
- Cut off the tops of the pomegranate and orange.
- Place tangerines, kiwis, small lemons on wooden skewers, and pomegranates, oranges, apples on bamboo sticks.
- Stick them into the "oasis" in any order.
- Make oblique cuts on the stems of the roses. Insert them into the sponge, filling in the voids between the fruits.
- Finally, add the greenery of the ruscus. Tie some ribbons if desired. Done!
If you want to present an unusual composition to a man (dad, brother, grandfather, colleague), then instead of a basket, you can use a wooden box for tools. The principle of creation is similar.